Are you a seasoned Game Producer looking to take your career to the next level? Look no further! We're hiring top-tier talent to craft the next generation of gaming experiences.
You'll be responsible for daily scrums, sprint retrospectives, and roadmap creation. You'll work closely with QA to ensure feature completion, generate weekly status reports, and keep development on track.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be a game-changer in the industry! Apply now and let's build the future of gaming together.
- Manage hybrid Scrum-based development process using different tools such as Jira, Sheets, Whimsical, Figma, smart sheets, and other tools are used to manage teams and processes.
- Manage daily scrums, track progress, and lead end-of-sprint retrospectives.
- Manage & Ensure the development is on-track & mitigate risks, if any.
- Coordinate with QA & generate weekly status reports to track feature completion.
- Create & Maintain Roadmap with accurate timelines.
- Coordinate with other PODs & team members to unblock development.
- Plan and oversee the project, and manage members of the team
- Initiate and track all production processes through direct management of team leads (art, design, development, QA)
- Direct relationship management of third-party consulting firms and our partner studios
- Ensure timely delivery of milestones while safeguarding the quality of work in accordance with predefined project schedule
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all functional areas of development
- Work with QA to triage game issues and drive updates to the game service
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams, and the efficiency of our processes.
- Should be metric-focused and ensure any approaches are backed by data.
- Should have the ability to deconstruct a large problem into simple tasks for their teams and Prefers doing Fewer things very well rather than doing many things very poorly
- 4+ years in Game Production roles, ideally in developing AAA titles (FPS/ Battle Royale Shooter games).
- Experience in shipping a AAA game from scratch is a must.
- Strong project management skills, with experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Facilitate all of the core scrum ceremonies such as Backlog Refinement sprint planning daily stand-up, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Experience of agile & Waterfall project management methodologies
- Expert knowledge of all major project management tools
- Apart from problem-solving, having the ability to think outside of process and team development for the long run is a boon.
- An extremely hard-working and get-it-done work attitude
- Experience: 5-8 Years
- Division: Production
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Type: Work from Office
- Location: Bengaluru
- Published on: 9-Aug-2023